Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This article has not been previously published, and not submitted for review and publication in another journal (or an explanation of this in the comments to the editor was given).
- The file of the article is presented in the following document format, OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect.
- The full Internet addresses (URL) for links are provided where possible.
- This text is single-spaced; using font size of 12 points; to highlight italic font is used rather than underlining (except for Internet addresses); all images, graphics and tables are located in the appropriate places in the text, rather than at the end of the document.
- The text corresponds to the style and bibliography requirements described in Guide for authors , located on the page "About the Journal."
- If you submit an article to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, then requirements of the document Ensuring a blind review .