About the journal
The journal «Physical Sciences and Technology» is an international journal, which reports cutting-edge multidisciplinary research across all areas of fundamental and applied physics and the transition of those findings into new and innovative technologies. The journal was founded in 2014 and publishes 2 issues a year.
The founder and publisher of the journal is the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The journal has an approved cover and title pages with an indication of the university, output numbers of the issue, ISSN, eISSN, editorial board, editorial policy, publication ethics and website.
Journal articles are registered in the CrossRef database and for each author's article assigned a DOI - a digital object identifier, that is used to provide a citation, reference and output to electronic documents.
The journal «Physical Sciences and Technology» is placed in the Scientific Electronic Library elibrary.ru in open access for readers and is included in the analytical database «Russian Science Citation Index».
The editorial board of the journal includes leading Kazakhstani and foreign scientists.
The journal follows the policy of information openness and accessibility of authors' publications, articles are posted on the journal's website in full-text access.
Aims & Scope
The main purpose of the journal is to publish articles on the aspects of physical sciences and technologies that are useful, interesting, and accessible to a diverse audience of physics students, educators, and researchers.
- to provide a forum for the exchange of views and results of both theoretical and experimental research in all areas of physics and methods of teaching physics in higher educational institutions;
- to provide authors of publications with high-quality editorial and publishing services;
- to provide wide dissemination of new ideas and research results at the international level;
- combining scientific achievements with practical experience.
Thematic directions of the journal
Contributions in the form of articles, research papers and reviews should fall into one of the sections below:
- Plasma Physics and Related Technology
- Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics
- Nuclear Physics and Related Technology
- Condensed Matter Physics and Related Technology
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Electronics and Related Technology
- Thermal Physics and Related Technology
The publication of the manuscript(s) in the journal are free of charge.